UAB vs Middle Tennessee Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Back Middle Tenn to Win
We are having a wager on Middle Tenn to beat UAB. You can back our prediction at 1.91 on the Moneyline and we think this offers great value.
8 UAB Wins in Previous 10 H2H Encounters
UAB Blazers claimed a victory in their previous game at home. A 80-77 win occurred against Alcorn State Braves.
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders won their last game, beating Milligan Buffaloes at home. It was a 88-62 win.
UAB triumphed 92-69 when they last played Middle Tenn. The past 10 clashes between these teams have seen eight UAB wins.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
We’re always monitoring the team news. Combined with the latest form, this helps us secure the best value. Our college basketball experts also take a data-led approach, with the key numbers proving useful.
Key UAB vs Middle Tennessee stats:
We’re heading to the Moneyline and our pick is for the home team to win this college basketball contest. They have a strong chance of landing a victory and the 1.91 makes plenty of appeal.
Those looking for a bigger price about a victory for Middle Tenn can check out the Match Result & Total betting market. You can combine this pick with an Over / Under points prediction for more juice.
Middle Tenn Moneyline Probability
When you look at the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of landing a return. After careful examination, our experts calculate this probability to be somewhere between 55-60%. It’s the reason why we are recommending this college basketball bet.
UAB vs Middle Tennessee PredictionMiddle Tenn Moneyline @ 1.91
UAB vs Middle Tennessee Bet Builder Tips
UAB vs Middle Tennessee Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Latest Odds Suggest a Close Contest
Both teams are priced up at 1.91, meaning that the sportsbooks are expecting things to be close. The implied probability is that Middle Tennessee and UAB are both equally as likely to win this college game according to the latest Moneyline betting odds.
1 is where the spread lies, with total points being 139 right now. The advantage of Totals is that you only have to choose from one of two options. If you fancy Under 139, then the odds are 1.91.
There’s a chance to back Middle Tenn at 1.77 to reach the 20-point total before their opponents. Should you want to go against the favorites, UAB are available at 1.91.
College basketball bettors are spoilt for choice thanks to the huge selection of game lines and team props which are available for most contests on the coupon. Head to the betting sites and find the best value picks.
Player Props & Micro Betting
The gambling sites also allow you to place player prop bets such as Points, Assists, Steals and Rebounds. This means you can focus on an individual player’s performance rather than wager on the actual outcome of the game in question.
Micro betting is something that’s really popular with bettors, with college basketball fans essentially being able to wager in-game when it comes to score, player and team props. Check out the two-way lines where you can bet whether the next shot will be a Two-pointer or a Three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
UAB vs Middle Tennessee
- NCAAB: 11/02 2023 UAB 92 Middle Tennessee 69
- NCAAB: 17/01 2023 Middle Tennessee 74 UAB 73
- NCAAB: 11/03 2022 Middle Tennessee 98 UAB 102
- NCAAB: 05/02 2022 UAB 97 Middle Tennessee 75
- NCAAB: 31/01 2021 UAB 63 Middle Tennessee 52
- NCAAB: 29/01 2021 Middle Tennessee 59 UAB 70
- NCAAB: 15/02 2020 Middle Tennessee 66 UAB 79
- NCAAB: 13/02 2020 UAB 83 Middle Tennessee 72
- NCAAB: 14/03 2019 UAB 70 Middle Tennessee 61
- NCAAB: 03/02 2019 UAB 78 Middle Tennessee 79
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Middle Tennessee Stats
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +1 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +1 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games on the road
- -1 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- -1 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 143.00 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 143.90 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 140.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 140.5 on the Road: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 73.00 pts and allowed 70.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 73.60 pts and allowed 70.30 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 129.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 135.40 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 140.5: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games
- Over 140.5 at Home: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 67.10 pts and allowed 62.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 73.30 pts and allowed 62.10 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Conference USA||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|New Mexico State||4||6||718||747||-29||4-2||0-4||1L|
|American Athletic Conference||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|