UCLA vs Marquette Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Will UCLA Stay in Reach of the Favorites?
We wouldn’t be surprised to see UCLA win and it makes sense to take +6 on the spread at 1.87 when they go up against Marquette.
67-56 Triumph for UCLA in Last H2H
UCLA Bruins won their previous game, beating LIU Sharks at home. It was a 78-58 win.
Marquette Golden Eagles won their last game 71-64. This was a road victory against Illinois Fighting Illini.
It was UCLA who came out on top when they last played Marquette. A 67-56 win was recorded.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
We always have a keen eye on team news, while our college basketball experts have their finger on the pulse by knowing the latest form. You will also find a compendium of stats which provide some valuable pointers ahead of the action.
Key UCLA vs Marquette stats:
A spread of +6 looks an awesome number for the underdogs in this NCAAB contest. Take the betting odds of 1.87 that this line gets covered.
Want bigger odds when it comes to your wager? Never fear, you are able to head to the sportsbooks and move the line until you’re happy with the price.
UCLA +6 Probability
The sportsbooks imply that our pick has a 53.5% prospect of winning. Our experts think there’s a stronger chance of success and calculate the probability to be closer to 60%. This is why we regard this as a value bet.
UCLA vs Marquette PredictionUCLA +6 @ 1.87
UCLA vs Marquette Bet Builder Tips
UCLA vs Marquette Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Books Have Marquette as Favorites
Marquette are massive 1.38 favorites. They are regarded as 72% likely to win this college game judging by the sportsbooks’ latest Moneyline odds. If you’re looking for an alternative angle, UCLA are trading at 3.15.
The spread is 6 and the total points line is currently 141.5. A Totals bet is always available and can often provide value selections. If you fancy Under 141.5, then the odds are 1.91.
Marquette are favorites at odds of 1.53 when it comes to the Race to 20 Points betting, with UCLA available at 2.40 should you think they’ll reach this number first.
There are stacks of game lines and team props s when it comes to wagering on college basketball and we recommend visiting the top betting sites to find the bet that matches your view on the contest.
If you have a view on Rebounds, Steals, Blocks, Assists or Points, then the player props could be an option. It’s a fantastic way of betting on a player to perform well and the gambling sites provide lots of choice.
Kam Jones Favorite to Get Most Points
Kam Jones is the favorite to hit the most buckets. You can back 1.87 that he gets Over 15.5 points. Alternatively, Under is trading at the same odds.
Micro betting is an exciting way to wager on college basketball. There are many live lines and it’s a simple case of predicting what is going to happen. Next Field Goal, where you select if the shot will be a two or three-pointer are among the options.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 8 wins and 2 defeats in the last 10 games
- 8 wins and 2 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +6 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in the last 10 games
- +6 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 games on the road
- -6 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- -6 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 135.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 126.60 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 138.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 138.5 on the Road: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 74.70 pts and allowed 60.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 66.40 pts and allowed 60.20 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 143.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 148.70 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 138.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 138.5 at Home: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 77.10 pts and allowed 66.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 78.70 pts and allowed 70.00 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Big East||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|