USC Upstate vs Ball State Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Ball State to Cover the Spread?
It’s great to see Ball State with a -2.5 line on the spread at 1.91 as we’re expecting a bigger margin of victory against USC Upstate.
Both Teams Dealt Losing Blow in Previous Game
USC Upstate Spartans were beaten in their previous game and this was on the road. Minnesota Golden Gophers claimed a 67-53 win.
Ball State Cardinals lost on the road in their last game. Evansville Purple Aces won 74-50.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The college basketball recommendations are only made once we have established the latest team news. It’s also important to study the form and investigate the most relevant stats to get the full picture.
Key USC Upstate vs Ball State stats:
Wager on the moneyline favorites with a -2.5 spread in the NCAAB showdown. We’re confident they can cover this appealing line at odds of 1.91.
There’s regularly the option to sell points and that allows you to leverage a bigger potential return. Conversely, buying points will give you a less-risky wager but smaller odds.
Ball State -2.5 Probability
When you look at the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of landing a return. However, our research has found that the actual probability is between 55-60%. This college basketball bet can therefore be backed with confidence.
USC Upstate vs Ball State PredictionBall State -2.5 @ 1.91
USC Upstate vs Ball State Bet Builder Tips
USC Upstate vs Ball State Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Close Contest Expected According to Latest Odds
Ball State are strong 1.61 favorites to win this college game according to the Moneyline betting odds. The sportsbooks give them a 62% chance of claiming victory. USC Upstate are trading at bigger odds than their opponents and they can be backed at 2.45.
The current spread is 3.5 and the total points line is 142.5. There is no denying the popularity of betting on Totals. There’s an opportunity to bet Over 142.5 at 1.91.
The betting sites offer stacks of team props and game lines when it comes to most college basketball contests. Make sure you look through all the available options before deciding which bet to place.
Player Props & Micro Betting
Prop betting is very popular, with bettors looking to wager on player props such as Points, Assists, Rebounds, Steals and Three-Pointers. It’s a great way of betting on individual player performance and the gambling sites will provide lots of options.
Micro betting provides a rollercoaster ride for college basketball bettors. It can be great to enjoy the live lines, with the opportunity to bet on the Next Field Goal. Watch the live action before deciding which way to go.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
USC Upstate Stats
Ball State Stats
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +2.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- +2.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games on the road
- -2.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -2.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 138.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 137.30 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 142.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 142.5 on the Road: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 69.70 pts and allowed 68.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 65.00 pts and allowed 72.30 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 148.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 157.10 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 142.5: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 142.5 at Home: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 76.80 pts and allowed 72.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 83.50 pts and allowed 73.60 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Big South||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|