Utah State vs Stephen F. Austin Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Points to Flow Between Utah State and SFA
Over 141.5 points are expected to be scored when Utah State and Stephen F. Austin meet, with this prediction available at odds of 1.91 and this looks like a value bet.
Both Teams Won Last Time Out
Utah State Aggies triumphed in their previous game. It was on the road where Akron Zips were beaten 65-62.
Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks won their last game which was at home. It was a 92-68 triumph against Drake Bulldogs.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
Getting the lowdown on injuries and studying the form guide are important duties ahead of making college basketball predictions. We also place great emphasis on the stats and a data-led approach can be effective.
Key Utah State vs Stephen F. Austin stats:
You can get 1.91 that there are Over 141.5 points and there’s plenty of juice in those odds. The two teams should be able to keep the score ticking for our pick to win.
If you are wanting bigger odds for your Total bet, then it’s possible to move the line and get more juice. You can choose to bet Over when it comes to different levels.
Over 141.5 Probability
The sportsbooks make it a 52.4% chance that our pick is settled as a winner. Our experts think there’s a stronger chance of success and calculate the probability to be 55-60%. This is why we can recommend this college basketball bet.
Utah State vs Stephen F. Austin PredictionOver 141.5 Points @ 1.91
Utah State vs Stephen F. Austin Bet Builder Tips
Utah State vs Stephen F. Austin Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Books Predicting a Close-Run Battle
There are betting odds of 1.95 that Stephen F. Austin land victory, with Utah State alternatively at 1.87. The hosts have a 51% chance of victory in the eyes of the most popular sportsbooks.
There is a spread of 1 and total points has a line of 142.5. Basketball fans regularly enjoy the opportunity to bet on Totals. If you're keen on Over 142.5, this selection is available at 1.91.
Favorites Utah State are available at odds of 1.80 when it comes to beating the opposition to 20 points. Stephen F. Austin are chalked up at 1.87 to reach this total first.
There are plenty of team props and game lines when it comes to wagering on college basketball and we recommend visiting the top betting sites to find the wager that matches your view on the game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
There is regularly betting value to be found from wagering on the player props with the best online gambling sites. You can find lots of ways to back for or against a specific player lining up for one of the two teams.
You don’t have to wait for the final outcome when it comes to college basketball micro betting. Instead, there’s the opportunity to wager on live lines which tend to be settled in a shorter space of time and the in-game odds are always changing.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Utah State Stats
Stephen F. Austin Stats
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +1 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +1 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games on the road
- -1 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- -1 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 145.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 135.90 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 141.5: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 141.5 on the Road: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 77.90 pts and allowed 67.50 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 70.30 pts and allowed 65.60 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 156.00 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 146.60 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 141.5: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 141.5 at Home: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 80.70 pts and allowed 75.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 78.60 pts and allowed 68.00 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Western Athletic||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Stephen F. Austin||5||3||626||570||56||3-2||2-1||1W|
|Mountain West||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|San Diego State||7||1||625||538||87||6-0||1-1||6W|
|San Jose State||5||4||663||595||68||4-1||1-3||2L|