Virginia vs Wisconsin Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Bet on a Higher Total than the Line Suggests
Wisconsin and Virginia are capable of scoring more than 128 points. Therefore, we’re going Over the total line and expect a payout at 1.91.
53-46 Victory for Virginia in Previous H2H Clash
Virginia Cavaliers won their previous game which was at home. It was a 62-33 triumph against Texas Southern Tigers.
Wisconsin Badgers were winners last time out. It was a 78-68 home victory against Robert Morris Colonials.
It was a 53-46 win for Virginia when they last played Wisconsin.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
Sportsgambler.com boast college basketball expertise and that comes from knowing the team news once it’s announced. The latest form will also fuel our predictions and we make sure that the most important stats are on hand.
Key Virginia vs Wisconsin stats:
The two teams should be able to accumulate enough points for our pick to win. We’re forecasting Over 128 and odds of 1.91 are available for this NCAAB contest.
In order to land bigger odds on your Overs bet, it’s possible to combine this with the winning team. The Match Result & Total market can provide a larger potential payout.
Over 128 Probability
When you look at the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of landing a return. After careful examination, our experts calculate this probability to be somewhere between 55-60%. This is why we can recommend this college basketball bet.
Virginia vs Wisconsin PredictionOver 128 Points @ 1.91
Virginia vs Wisconsin Bet Builder Tips
Virginia vs Wisconsin Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Latest Odds Suggest a Close Contest
Virginia are strong 1.65 favorites to win this college game according to the Moneyline betting odds. The sportsbooks give them a 61% chance of claiming victory. The market suggests that Wisconsin are least likely to win at 2.35.
3 is the spread and 125.5 is the total points line. The advantage of Totals is that you only have to choose from one of two options. If you’re going for Over 125.5, then the odds are 1.91.
In the Race to 20 Points betting, Wisconsin are favorites and they can be backed at 1.67 to attain this total first. If you want to back Virginia, then odds of 2.10 can be found.
College basketball fans are spoilt for choice thanks to the wide range of team props and game lines which are available for every contest on the coupon. Head to the betting sites and find the best value picks.
As an alternative to the game lines, check out the player prop bets that are available. It’s especially great if you have a view when it comes to Turnovers, Steals, Blocks and Points, while there are lots of other options.
AJ Storr Favorite to Get Most Points
The favorite to hit the most buckets is AJ Storr. Odds of 1.87 can be found for him scoring Over 11.5 points and there are the same odds for him to go Under.
Micro betting is something that’s really popular with bettors, with college basketball fans essentially being able to wager in-game when it comes to score, player and team props. Check out the two-way lines where you can bet whether the next shot will be a Two-pointer or a Three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 8 wins and 2 defeats in the last 10 games
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -2.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games
- -2.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games on the road
- +2.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +2.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 125.70 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 129.60 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 128: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 128 on the Road: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 69.40 pts and allowed 56.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 65.30 pts and allowed 64.30 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 138.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 136.60 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 128: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 128 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 71.10 pts and allowed 67.50 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 71.20 pts and allowed 65.40 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Big Ten||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Atlantic Coast||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|