Western Illinois vs Valparaiso Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Valparaiso to Get the Job Done
Western Illinois look opposable on the Moneyline, so we’re going to make Valparaiso our betting prediction. You can currently get 1.71 for this selection which looks good value.
Valparaiso Lost Big Last Time Out
Western Illinois Leathernecks claimed a victory in their previous game at home. A 88-80 (OT) win occurred against Southern Jaguars.
Valparaiso Beacons lost on the road in their last game. Illinois Fighting Illini won 87-64.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
Sportsgambler.com boast college basketball expertise and that comes from knowing the team news once it’s announced. The latest form will also fuel our predictions and we make sure that the most important stats are on hand.
Key Western Illinois vs Valparaiso stats:
We’re heading to the Moneyline and our pick is for the home team to win this college basketball contest. They have a strong chance of landing a victory and the 1.71 makes plenty of appeal.
Valparaiso can be backed in different ways and you might find the odds more attractive when you check out the Spread or the Result & Both Teams to Score markets.
Valparaiso Moneyline Probability
According to the sportsbooks, our pick has a 58.3% chance of winning. Taking all factors into consideration, our experts think there’s a stronger chance of success and have a probability interval between 65-70%. This is why we regard this as a value bet.
Western Illinois vs Valparaiso PredictionValparaiso Moneyline @ 1.71
Western Illinois vs Valparaiso Bet Builder Tips
Western Illinois vs Valparaiso Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Tight Affair Likely According to the Books
Valparaiso are available at Moneyline odds of 1.69, while opponents Western Illinois can be backed at 2.25. The hosts have a 59% chance of victory in the eyes of the leading sportsbooks.
The spread currently stands at 2.5 and the total points line is 140.5. A Totals wager relates to the number of points that will be scored overall. If you want to back Over 140.5, it’s 1.91.
If you think Valparaiso can reach 20 points first, then odds of 1.67 are available for the favorites to win. On the flip side, Western Illinois are 2.10 to reach this total before their opponents.
Consider every angle when placing your college basketball wagers. The betting sites have a huge selection of game lines and team props and it’s all about finding a bet which matches your prediction of the game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
As an alternative to the game lines and team props, check out the player props that are available. These can be a great alternative if you want to focus on a player’s performance. The best gambling sites will provide lots of options.
For those looking to enjoy a thrilling in-game wager, college basketball micro betting could be up your street. You are now able to wager on the Next Field Goal, with the options being for a two-pointer or a three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Western Illinois Stats
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +2.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- +2.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- -2.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- -2.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 147.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 140.10 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 139: Covered in 9 of the previous 10 games
- Over 139 on the Road: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 71.90 pts and allowed 75.50 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 64.50 pts and allowed 75.60 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 141.20 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 142.50 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 139: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 139 at Home: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 69.20 pts and allowed 72.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 72.70 pts and allowed 69.80 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Missouri Valley||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Ohio Valley||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|