Hawaii vs San Jose State Prediction & Betting Tips
Free Hawaii Rainbow Warriors vs San Jose State Spartans prediction. 22:30 Kick-Off, Saturday 26 November at CEFCU Stadium. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
Hawaii Rainbow Warriors@
San Jose State Spartans
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
We’re not convinced San Jose State Spartans and Hawaii Rainbow Warriors are cumulatively going to produce enough points in relation to the total line. Therefore, we’re aiming to go Under 57.5 at 1.90.
The American football predictions stem from knowing the team news and the latest form for each side. We work hard to unearth the most pertinent stats which can also act as a guide.
Key Hawaii vs San Jose State stats:
Let’s go Under the 57.5 points total as we think this number is unlikely to be reached. The two NCAAF teams might lack the combined scoring power and 1.90 can be backed.
Bettors looking for more juice from their Unders bet can check out the Result & Total market. Here you simply combine points with the team that will win.
Last Games & H2H
San Jose State were defeated in their last game. On the road, they suffered a 35-31 reverse against Utah State at Merlin Olsen Field at Maverik Stadium. Hawaii claimed a victory in their previous game at home. A 31-25 win occurred against UNLV at Clarence T.C. Ching Athletics Complex.
San Jose State triumphed 17-13 when they last played Hawaii. This head-to-head was played at Clarence T.C. Ching Athletics Complex. The past 3 clashes between these sides have seen two San Jose State wins.
Hawaii vs San Jose State Betting TipsUnder 57.5 Points @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
San Jose State have short betting odds and they’re overwhelming 1.15 favorites for this NCAAF game. This means the sportsbooks give them a 87% chance of winning. For those wanting to back Hawaii, you will find 5.75 about the dogs.
The spread is calculated to be 15, while total points comes in at 58. American Football fans love the chance to get an alternative angle by going for a totals wager. If you fancy Under 58, then the odds are 1.90.
If you’re keen on Hawaii reaching 15 points before their opponents, the favorites are 1.23 to oblige. Conversely, San Jose State can be backed at 3.75 to make this total first.
Consider every angle when placing your college football bets. The betting sites have hundreds of markets and it’s all about finding a market which matches your prediction of the game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
The gambling sites also allow you to place player prop bets such as First and Last Touchdown Scorer. This means you can focus on an individual player’s performance rather than wager on the actual outcome of the game in question.
Micro betting is something that’s really popular with bettors, with NCAA college football fans essentially being able to wager in-game when it comes to score, player and team props. Sometimes these are two-way markets where you bet whether there will be a touchdown.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
San Jose State
San Jose State
San Jose State
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
San Jose State Spartans Stats
Hawaii Rainbow Warriors Stats
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games
- 2 wins and 8 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -15 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- -15 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 home games
- +15 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +15 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 48.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 49.40 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 57.5: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 57.5 at Home: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 27.50 pts and allowed 20.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 26.10 pts and allowed 23.30 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 52.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 55.20 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 57.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 57.5 on the Road: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 21.60 pts and allowed 31.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 21.60 pts and allowed 33.60 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Mountain West||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|San Jose State||7||4||302||223||79||6-0||1-4||1W|
|San Diego State||7||5||256||242||14||5-2||2-3||1L|