Memphis vs SMU Prediction & Betting Tips
Free Memphis Tigers vs Southern Methodist University Mustangs prediction. 22:30 Kick-Off, Saturday 26 November at Gerald J. Ford Stadium. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
Southern Methodist University Mustangs
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Let’s take a punt on Memphis Tigers who have been given a generous +4.5 on the spread market. We think 1.90 can be taken with confidence that they cover the line against Southern Methodist University Mustangs.
The team news that filters through can have a knock-on effect as far as the lines and odds are concerned. We use this information along with the form guide, while the latest stats are also taken into consideration.
Key Memphis vs SMU stats:
The market might have underrated the dogs in this NCAAF showdown and 1.90 makes appeal considering they are +4.5 on the spread. Back them to cover the line.
As a wagering alternative, you can choose to buy or sell points when it comes to your selection. Buy if you want a safer bet and sell to get more juice from the line.
Last Games & H2H
SMU lost on the road in their last game. Tulane won 59-24 at Yulman Stadium. Memphis won their previous game, beating at home. It was a 59-0 win at Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium.
Memphis triumphed 28-25 when they last played SMU. This head-to-head was played at Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium. Memphis have triumphed in two of the previous 3 clashes between these teams.
Memphis vs SMU Betting TipsMemphis +4.5 @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
The sportsbooks have SMU at 1.54 on their Money Line betting market, implying the market leaders are 65% likely to win this NCAAF game according to the latest odds. At 2.65, Memphis are regarded as having a lower probability of winning.
The spread is 4.5 and the total points line is currently 69. The totals market relates to the number of points that will be scored overall. If you fancy Over 69, this outcome can be backed at 1.90.
In the Race to 15 Points market, Memphis are favorites and they can be backed at 1.30 to attain this total first. Conversely, you can get 15.00 that neither team hit 15 points.
Consider every angle when placing your college football bets. The betting sites have hundreds of markets and it’s all about finding a market which matches your prediction of the game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
The best gambling sites offer player prop betting to their customers. These can be a great alternative if you want to focus on an individual’s performance within a game and it often involves wagering over or under a line.
It’s possible to use stats to your advantage when it comes to NCAA college football micro betting markets, especially if you’re predicting outcomes such as the Next Drive Result. Check out the live player, score and team props and see if you can find an angle.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Southern Methodist University Mustangs Stats
Memphis Tigers Stats
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -4.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -4.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 home games
- +4.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games
- +4.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 75.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 74.10 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 69: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 69 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 37.90 pts and allowed 37.50 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 44.00 pts and allowed 30.10 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 61.20 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 62.40 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 69: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 69 on the Road: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 36.70 pts and allowed 24.50 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 29.30 pts and allowed 33.10 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|American Athletic||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|