Michigan State vs Penn State Prediction & Betting Tips
Free Michigan State Spartans vs Penn State Nittany Lions prediction. 23:00 Kick-Off, Saturday 26 November at Beaver Stadium. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
Michigan State Spartans@
Penn State Nittany Lions
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
The best wager could be Michigan State Spartans at 1.90 on the spread. They’ve been given a +19 points start and they should be able to stay relatively close to Penn State Nittany Lions.
Injuries and suspensions are taken into account by the American football experts at Sportsgambler.com. Our predictions are also shaped by the latest form, with the stats playing a big part before recommendations are made.
Key Michigan State vs Penn State stats:
Let’s punch for the dogs and bet on the outsiders with a +19 start. They should be able to cover the line in this NCAAF contest at odds of 1.90.
In the hunt for bigger odds, you might be interested to know that you can move the line. This allows you to shoot for a team to perform better than expected by the betting sites.
Last Games & H2H
Penn State triumphed in their last game. It was on the road where Rutgers were beaten 55-10 at SHI Stadium. Michigan State were defeated in their previous game. They were beaten at home to Indiana by a 39-31 scoreline at Spartan Stadium.
Michigan State triumphed 30-27 when they last played Penn State. This head-to-head was played at Spartan Stadium. The past 3 games between the teams have seen Penn State win two times.
Michigan State vs Penn State Betting TipsMichigan State +19 @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
With an estimated 92% chance of winning, the sportsbooks are taking no chances with their 1.09 betting odds about Penn State triumphing in this NCAAF game. For those wanting to oppose the market leader, you can get 8.00 about Michigan State.
The spread is calculated to be 19, while total points comes in at 54. American Football fans love the chance to get an alternative angle by going for a totals wager. If you fancy Over 54, this outcome can be backed at 1.90.
Favorites Michigan State are available at odds of 1.30 when it comes to reaching 15 points first. Opponents Penn State are chalked up at 4.00 on the same betting market.
The good news is that you can access hundreds of markets for any college football contest. The betting sites have a massive range of pre-match and in-game wagering options.
Player Props & Micro Betting
You shouldn’t overlook the player props when it comes to betting on individual games. Many gambling sites will give you the chance to get with or bet against a specific player when it comes to number of Touchdowns or Rushing Yards.
There are always opportunities to enjoy NCAA college football micro betting. It’s generally the case that you will find markets in-game and bettors can use their insight to wager on outcomes such as the Next Punt, Turnover or Score Play.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Penn State Nittany Lions Stats
Michigan State Spartans Stats
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -19 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- -19 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 home games
- +19 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +19 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 52.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 42.20 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 53: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 53 at Home: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 36.00 pts and allowed 16.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 28.90 pts and allowed 13.30 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 52.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 50.60 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 53: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 53 on the Road: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 24.20 pts and allowed 28.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 23.40 pts and allowed 27.20 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Big Ten||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|