New Mexico St vs Liberty Prediction & Betting Tips
Free New Mexico State Aggies vs Liberty Flames prediction. 19:00 Kick-Off, Saturday 26 November at Williams Stadium. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
New Mexico State Aggies@
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
The best wager could be New Mexico State Aggies at 1.90 on the spread. They’ve been given a +24 points start and they should be able to stay relatively close to Liberty Flames.
Team news plays a valuable role and we’re always monitoring the players who have an injury concern. We’ve also got a handle on the form guide, with plenty of data provided which puts you in the picture in terms of stats.
Key New Mexico St vs Liberty stats:
It’s all about the dogs to stay ahead of the curve against their opponents. The spread of +24 looks generous at odds of 1.90 for this NCAAF contest.
If the initial odds don’t grab your fancy, there’s the option to shoot for more juice by moving the line when it comes to your pick. It all comes down to how confident you feel.
Last Games & H2H
Liberty were defeated last time out. Williams Stadium saw them beaten at home to Virginia Tech by a 23-22 scoreline. New Mexico St were defeated in their previous game. On the road, they suffered a 45-14 reverse against Missouri at Faurot Field.
Liberty won the last encounter between the pair. Enjoying a 49-28 triumph at Williams Stadium when facing New Mexico St.
New Mexico St vs Liberty Betting TipsNew Mexico St +24 @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
You might not get rich backing Liberty at 1.02. However, the sportsbooks’ betting odds imply a 98% chance of winning this NCAAF game. The market suggests that New Mexico St are least likely to win at 16.00.
The spread is 24 and the total points line is currently 50.5. American Football fans love the chance to get an alternative angle by going for a totals wager. If you fancy Over 50.5, this outcome can be backed at 1.90.
Liberty are favorites at 1.26 in the Race to 15 Points betting market, with the New Mexico St available at 4.20 on the same market should you think they’ll reach this number first.
The good news is that you can access hundreds of markets for any college football contest. The betting sites have a massive range of pre-match and in-game wagering options.
Player Props & Micro Betting
Should you be more interested in a specific individual who is competing, check out the gambling sites’ prop bets where you can pick out player markets that focus on performance rather than the game result.
Micro betting provides a rollercoaster ride for NCAA college football bettors. It can be great to enjoy the in-game markets, with the opportunity to wager on the Next Scoring Play. Watch the live action before deciding which way to go.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Liberty Flames Stats
New Mexico State Aggies Stats
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games
- 1 win and 9 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -24 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 games
- -24 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 home games
- +24 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +24 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 51.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 52.10 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 51: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 51 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 29.60 pts and allowed 22.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 31.50 pts and allowed 20.60 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 46.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 60.60 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 51: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 51 on the Road: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 19.30 pts and allowed 27.50 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 16.90 pts and allowed 43.70 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Independents I-A||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|New Mexico St||6||6||307||292||15||4-2||2-4||2W|