Pittsburgh vs Miami Florida Prediction & Betting Tips
Free Pittsburgh Panthers vs Miami Hurricanes prediction. 03:00 Kick-Off, Sunday 27 November at Hard Rock Stadium. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Miami Hurricanes and Pittsburgh Panthers are capable of exceeding the set points total line which leads us to predict Over 43.5 as a great pick at 1.90.
We’re always monitoring the team news. Combined with the latest form, this helps us secure the best value. Our American football experts also take a data-led approach, with the key numbers proving useful.
Key Pittsburgh vs Miami Florida stats:
The total line looks to be on the low side at 43.5. There’s a strong chance that the NCAAF rivals will conspire to go above the line and we’re backing Over at 1.90.
It’s possible to increase the odds on your Over bet by combining it with other picks. A Bet Builder allows you to make a number of selections from various markets.
Last Games & H2H
Miami Florida suffered a defeat in their last game. A 40-10 scoreline occurred on the road at Clemson Memorial Stadium against Clemson. Pittsburgh claimed a victory in their previous game at home. A 28-26 win occurred against Duke at Acrisure Stadium.
These two teams last met at Heinz Field, with Miami Florida claiming the win. Beating Pittsburgh by a 38-34 scoreline. The past 3 clashes between these sides have resulted in a Miami Florida win each time.
Pittsburgh vs Miami Florida Betting TipsOver 43.5 Points @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
With the sportsbooks giving them a 65% probability of winning this NCAAF game, Pittsburgh might be a popular parlay pick. That is reflected in their 1.55 Money Line betting odds. Miami Florida are trading at bigger odds than their opponents and they can be backed at 2.60.
The spread is currently 4, with the total points line at 44. There is no denying the popularity of the totals market. If you fancy Over 44, this outcome can be backed at 1.90.
You can back Pittsburgh to make a fast start and hit the 15-point mark first. The favorites are 1.58 to achieve this, with Miami Florida 2.70 to win the race to this total.
The betting sites offer hundreds of markets when it comes to college football contests. Make sure you look through all the available options before deciding which bet to place.
Player Props & Micro Betting
The gambling sites also allow you to place player prop bets such as First and Last Touchdown Scorer. This means you can focus on an individual player’s performance rather than wager on the actual outcome of the game in question.
Micro betting is something that’s really popular with bettors, with NCAA college football fans essentially being able to wager in-game when it comes to score, player and team props. Sometimes these are two-way markets where you bet whether there will be a touchdown.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Miami Hurricanes Stats
Pittsburgh Panthers Stats
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +6.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- +6.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 home games
- -6.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -6.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 46.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 60.70 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 43.5: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 43.5 at Home: Covered in 9 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 19.70 pts and allowed 26.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 30.90 pts and allowed 29.80 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 52.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 54.50 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 43.5: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games
- Over 43.5 on the Road: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 29.00 pts and allowed 23.40 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 33.60 pts and allowed 20.90 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Atlantic Coast||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|