Rice vs North Texas Prediction & Betting Tips
Free Rice Owls vs North Texas Mean Green prediction. 21:00 Kick-Off, Saturday 26 November at Apogee Stadium. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
North Texas Mean Green
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
It’s all about Rice Owls to stay ahead of the curve against North Texas Mean Green. The spread of +14 looks more than generous at odds of 1.90.
The team at Sportsgambler.com are right across the latest injuries and suspensions and the form guide also informs our American football predictions. This data is combined with the latest stats.
Key Rice vs North Texas stats:
We’re expecting the dogs to keep the scoreline respectable in this NCAAF contest. The spread of +14 looks plenty generous at betting odds of 1.90.
If you’re looking for a bigger potential return on your stake, there is always the option to move the line. Consider the betting odds and whether each line can be covered.
Last Games & H2H
North Texas were beaten last game and this was on the road at Protective Stadium. UAB claimed a 41-21 win. Rice lost when they last took to the field. At Rice Stadium, they were turned over 41-7 at home to Texas San Antonio.
These two teams last met at Rice Stadium, with North Texas claiming the win. Beating Rice by a 30-24 scoreline. We’ve seen two North Texas wins in the past 3 meetings between the teams.
Rice vs North Texas Betting TipsRice +14 @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
North Texas are massive 1.16 favorites. They are regarded as 86% likely to win this NCAAF game judging by the sportsbooks’ latest Money Line odds. The market suggests that Rice are least likely to win at 5.50.
The spread is 14.5 and the total points line is currently 58. There is no denying the popularity of the totals market. There’s an opportunity to bet Under 58 at 1.90.
The betting sites offer hundreds of markets when it comes to college football contests. Make sure you look through all the available options before deciding which bet to place.
Player Props & Micro Betting
If you have a view on Passing Attempts, Interceptions or Receiving Yards, then the player props could be an option. It’s a fantastic way of betting on a player to perform well and the best gambling sites provide lots of markets.
It’s good to consider all wagering options when it comes to NCAA college football and micro betting markets can be an exciting way to get involved in the action. When everything goes in-game, consider whether a player will make or miss a field goal.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
North Texas Mean Green Stats
Rice Owls Stats
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games
- 2 wins and 8 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -14 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -14 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 home games
- +14 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +14 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 69.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 63.90 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 59: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 59 at Home: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 36.20 pts and allowed 33.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 33.10 pts and allowed 30.80 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 59.20 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 58.80 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 59: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 59 on the Road: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 27.30 pts and allowed 31.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 18.90 pts and allowed 39.90 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Conference USA||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Texas San Antonio||11||2||503||345||158||6-1||5-1||10W|