Sydney FC vs Macarthur FC Prediction, Betting Tips & Odds
A-League Betting Tips: Sydney FC play Macarthur FC at Netstrata Jubilee Stadium on Saturday 27 November, Kick-off: 10:45. Read on for our free prediction for this football fixture.
Prediction: Sydney FC vs Macarthur FC
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Macarthur FC look opposable on the 1x2 market, so we’re going to make Sydney FC our betting prediction. You can currently get 1.80 for this selection which looks value.
Sydney FC´s last FFA Cup clash was against Sydney Olympic and the game finished in a 4-2 win, with Adam Le Fondre, Patrick Wood, Elvis Kamsoba and Trent Buhagiar scoring goals.
Macarthur FC approach this fixture after drawing 1-1 in the A-League against Wellington Phoenix. Lachlan Rose scored for Macarthur FC at Campbelltown Stadium.
The last game between Sydney FC and Macarthur FC saw Macarthur FC win the game 1-0 at Jubilee Stadium.
During the past 2 matches, Sydney FC have won one time. Macarthur FC have won once and no draws.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Betting Tips: Sydney FC vs Macarthur FC
Reasons for our Sydney FC vs Macarthur FC betting tips:
The 1.80 about the hosts look really attractive when it comes to the Full-Time Result market. We think their opponents can be beaten in this A-League game, so this is our pick.
Sydney FC are an even bigger price if you’re backing them on the Asian Handicap although you might need them to win by two goals or even three goals depending on your selection.OUR TIPS Sydney FC To Win @ 1.80 Bet Now T&C apply. Gamble responsibly 18+
Betting Odds: Sydney FC vs Macarthur FC
The bookies have Sydney FC at 1.80 in the Full-Time Result market, implying the market leaders are 56% likely to win this A-League match according to the latest betting odds. Macarthur FC are the 4.33 underdogs, while the draw can also be backed as an alternative.
If you’re betting on Total Goals, the market are finding it hard to split Unders and Overs. For those expecting both sides to find the net, Both Teams to Score Yes is available at 1.66.
Should you want to back Sydney FC to win this A-League match, then there is 1.33 available on the Draw No Bet market, with Macarthur FC chalked at 3.25.
- Full Time Result 1 1.80 X 3.75 2 4.33
- Half Time Result 1 2.37 X 2.30 2 4.50
- Double Chance 1X 1.20 12 1.25 X2 1.90
- Both Teams to Score Yes 1.66 No 2.10
- Draw No Bet 1 1.33 2 3.25
- Asian Handicap 1 Hcp -0.75 2.06 2 Hcp +0.75 1.84
- Total Goals Under 2.5 2.00 Over 2.5 1.80
- Total Corners Under 11.5 1.72 Over 11.5 2.00
Match Stats: Sydney FC vs Macarthur FC
Sydney FC Betting Stats
Macarthur FC Betting Stats
- 11 wins, 3 defeats and 6 draws in previous 20 matches
- 7 wins, 1 defeats and 2 draws in previous 10 home matches
- 8 wins, 7 defeats and 5 draws in previous 20 matches
- 4 wins, 4 defeats and 2 draws in previous 10 away matches
- An average of 1.55 goals scored and 0.85 conceded in the previous 20 matches
- An average of 1.40 goals scored and 0.60 conceded in the previous 10 home matches
- An average of 2.40 goals per game in the previous 20 matches
- An average of 2.00 goals per game in the previous 10 home matches
- BTTS Yes in 10 of the previous 20 matches
- BTTS Yes in 4 of the previous 10 home matches
- Over 2.5 Goals in 8 of the previous 20 matches
- Over 2.5 Goals in 3 of the previous 10 home matches
- An average of 1.15 goals scored and 1.30 conceded in the previous 20 matches
- An average of 0.90 goals scored and 1.30 conceded in the previous 10 away matches
- An average of 2.45 goals per game in the previous 20 matches
- An average of 2.20 goals per game in the previous 10 away matches
- BTTS Yes in 11 of the previous 20 matches
- BTTS Yes in 4 of the previous 10 away matches
- Over 2.5 Goals in 10 of the previous 20 matches
- Over 2.5 Goals in 4 of the previous 10 away matches
Live Stream: Sydney FC vs Macarthur FC
Live streaming is available for A-League matches depending on where you are located. Sign into your funded betting account and enjoy the action.
There’s a huge range of opportunities to watch the latest football action, with over 10,000 matches covered every year.
Team News: Sydney FC vs Macarthur FC
Make sure you know the Sydney FC vs Macarthur FC team news before placing your bets. We’ll bring you the information when we have it.
Previous Sydney FC Lineups
Previous Macarthur FC Lineups
If you want confirmed lineups, you’ve come to the right place. You can also see the full list of substitutes and find out the team formations.
Squads: Sydney FC vs Macarthur FC
- Adam Le Fondre
- Adam Pavlesic
- Adrian Segecic
- Alex Wilkinson
- Alexander Baumjohann
- Andrew Redmayne
- Anthony Caceres
- Anton Mlinaric
- Ben Warland
- Calem Nieuwenhof
- Callum Talbot
- Chris Zuvela
- Connor O'Toole
- Elvis Kamsoba
- Harry Van der Saag
- James Donachie
- Joel King
- Kosta Barbarouses
- Levi Kaye
- Liam McGing
- Luke Brattan
- Max Burgess
- Michael Zullo
- Milos Ninkovic
- Patrick Wood
- Patrick Yazbek
- Paulo Retre
- Rhyan Grant
- Thomas Heward-Belle
- Trent Buhagiar
- Aleksandar Jovanovic
- Aleksandar Susnjar
- Alhassan Toure
- Antonis Martis
- Antony Golec
- Charles William M'Mombwa
- Craig Noone
- Daniel De Silva
- Filip Kurto
- Jake Hollman
- Jake McGing
- James Meredith
- Jordon Mutch
- Lachlan Rose
- Liam Rose
- Michael Ruhs
- Moudi Najjar
- Nicholas Suman
- Tomi Juric
- Tomislav Uskok
- Tommy Oar
- Ulises Davila
Every squad is covered in-depth so that you can get all the player info you need.
The A-League standings will highlight the leading teams in the table. Go through the standings to see how many points each side has earned.