UAB vs Louisiana Tech Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
There’s everything to like about Louisiana Tech Bulldogs +17.5 when they meet UAB Blazers. You can get odds of 1.90 and we need them to avoid a sizeable defeat.
Last Games & H2H
UAB were defeated in their previous game. On the road, they suffered a 41-10 reverse against LSU at Tiger Stadium.
Louisiana Tech suffered a defeat in their last game. A 26-21 scoreline occurred on the road at Jerry Richardson Stadium against Charlotte.
The scoreline was 52-38 in favor of UAB when they last played Louisiana Tech, with the encounter taking place at Protective Stadium. The past 3 clashes between these sides have seen two UAB wins.
Expert College Football Analysis
Knowing the players that are injured give us a helping hand when putting together American Football recommendations. Once we’ve also looked at the form guide, we use the available stats and make predictions.
Key UAB vs Louisiana Tech stats:
We like the look of the dogs +17.5 at odds of 1.90. We think they can take on the big favorites and put up a strong showing in this NCAAF showdown.
Want bigger odds when it comes to your wager? Never fear, you are able to head to the betting sites and move the line until you’re happy with the price.
UAB vs Louisiana Tech PredictionLouisiana Tech +17.5 @ 1.90
UAB vs Louisiana Tech Bet Builder Tips
UAB vs Louisiana Tech Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
The sportsbooks are taking no chances with their Money Line odds of 1.10 about UAB which reflects they have a 91% chance of winning this NCAAF game. For those wanting to oppose the market leader, you can get 7.25 about Louisiana Tech.
The spread is currently 18, with the total points line at 55. The totals market offers American Football bettors an alternative way of getting involved. If you want to back Over 55, it’s 1.90.
Louisiana Tech can be backed in lots of ways and that includes Race to 15 Points where they are 1.33 favorites. UAB are 3.25 should you think they’ll make this total first instead.
You can find hundreds of markets for every college football contest, with the betting sites creating lots of different options. Check out the pre-game and in-game selections before placing your bets.
Player Props & Micro Betting
You shouldn’t overlook the player props when it comes to betting on individual games. Many gambling sites will give you the chance to get with or bet against a specific player when it comes to number of Touchdowns or Rushing Yards.
An increasing number of bettors are now enjoying micro betting on the NCAA college football and it’s something which is available on an in-game basis. Wait for the action to start and then wager on something specific to happen.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
UAB Blazers Stats
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Stats
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -17.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games
- -17.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 games on the road
- +17.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- +17.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 52.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 45.80 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 55.5: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 55.5 on the Road: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 27.10 pts and allowed 25.40 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 22.70 pts and allowed 23.10 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 66.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 68.10 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 55.5: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games
- Over 55.5 at Home: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 29.70 pts and allowed 36.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 35.70 pts and allowed 32.40 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Conference USA||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Texas San Antonio||1||3||77||112||-35||1-1||0-2||2L|