UCF vs South Florida Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
South Florida Bulls have been given a +19.5 handicap on the spread. We think they can avoid a heavy defeat against UCF Knights and you can play them at 1.90.
Last Games & H2H
UCF were beaten 17-14 at Bounce House in their previous game, being turned over at home to Navy.
South Florida were defeated in their last game. On the road, they suffered a 48-42 reverse against Tulsa at Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium.
UCF won the most recent encounter between these sides. A 17-13 victory was registered against South Florida at Bounce House. For the past 3 games involving these teams, there has been a UCF win every time.
Expert College Football Analysis
The team at Sportsgambler.com are right across the latest injuries and suspensions and the form guide also informs our American football predictions. This data is combined with the latest stats.
Key UCF vs South Florida stats:
The dogs have been given a big number on the spread. We recommend taking the 1.90 that they cover the +19.5 in this NCAAF showdown.
We recommend moving the line if you are searching for bigger odds about the same selection. Take your pick and get the juice that you want from your wager in the process.
UCF vs South Florida PredictionSouth Florida +19.5 @ 1.90
UCF vs South Florida Bet Builder Tips
UCF vs South Florida Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
You might not get rich backing UCF at 1.09. However, the sportsbooks’ betting odds imply a 92% chance of winning this NCAAF game. For those wanting to oppose the market leader, you can get 7.50 about South Florida.
20 is the spread and 67.5 is the total points line. American Football bettors enjoy the opportunity to wager on the totals market. If you’re wanting to back Over 67.5, the odds are 1.89.
In the Race to 15 Points market, UCF are favorites and they can be backed at 1.22 to attain this total first. Conversely, you can get 61.00 that neither team hit 15 points.
You can find hundreds of markets for every college football contest, with the betting sites creating lots of different options. Check out the pre-game and in-game selections before placing your bets.
Player Props & Micro Betting
You shouldn’t overlook the player props when it comes to betting on individual games. Many gambling sites will give you the chance to get with or bet against a specific player when it comes to number of Touchdowns or Rushing Yards.
Instead of focusing on the overall outcome, some bettors prefer to look at the NCAA college football micro betting markets. As the name suggests, it means placing short-term wagers and this might include the Next Play or Next Drive Result.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
UCF Knights Stats
South Florida Bulls Stats
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -19.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- -19.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games on the road
- +19.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +19.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 52.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 63.60 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 68: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games
- Over 68 on the Road: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 31.70 pts and allowed 20.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 31.80 pts and allowed 31.80 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 67.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 68.40 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 68: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 68 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 27.60 pts and allowed 39.80 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 31.80 pts and allowed 36.60 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|American Athletic||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|