Washington vs Washington State Prediction & Betting Tips
Free Washington Huskies vs Washington State Cougars prediction. 05:30 Kick-Off, Sunday 27 November at Martin Stadium. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
Washington State Cougars
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
Washington Huskies look opposable on the Money Line, so we’re going to make Washington State Cougars our betting prediction. You can currently get 2.05 for this selection which looks good value.
Team news plays a valuable role and we’re always monitoring the players who have an injury concern. We’ve also got a handle on the form guide, with plenty of data provided which puts you in the picture in terms of stats.
Key Washington vs Washington State stats:
The 2.05 about the hosts look really attractive when it comes to the Money Line. We think their opponents can be beaten in this NCAAF showdown, so this is our pick.
If you’re looking for a bet at bigger odds, then Washington State are an option on the Spread market. The betting sites have a series of lines that you can back them to cover.
Last Games & H2H
Washington State won their last game 31-20. This was a road victory at Soldier Field against Arizona. Washington claimed a victory in their previous game at home. A 54-7 win occurred against Colorado at Husky Stadium.
These two teams last met at Husky Stadium, with Washington State claiming the win. Beating Washington by a 40-13 scoreline.
Washington vs Washington State Betting TipsWashington State To Win @ 2.05
Bet Builder Tips
When you consider the latest Money Line odds, you can find Washington State at 2.15 whereas Washington are 1.74. The sportsbooks give the home team a 47% chance of winning this NCAAF game.
The current spread is 2.5 and total points is 60. Having a wager on totals is one of the most popular American Football markets. The Over 60 selection is available to back at 1.90.
In the Race to 15 Points market, Washington are favorites and they can be backed at 1.80 to attain this total first. Conversely, you can get 36.00 that neither team hit 15 points.
College football fans are spoilt for choice thanks to the hundreds of markets which are available for every event on the coupon. Head to the betting sites and find the best value picks.
Player Props & Micro Betting
Prop bets don’t involve betting on a team to win and instead might look at a player’s individual performance. For example, the number of Passing Yards a quarterback might have or the number of Touchdowns a player might score.
For those looking to enjoy a thrilling in-game wager, then NCAA college football micro betting could be up your street. You are now able to wager on what will happen on the next snap by staking your money on the Next Play Result.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Washington State Cougars Stats
Washington Huskies Stats
- 8 wins and 2 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +1.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- +1.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 home games
- -1.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 games
- -1.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 47.70 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 51.40 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 60: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games
- Over 60 at Home: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 27.60 pts and allowed 20.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 30.40 pts and allowed 21.00 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 65.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 50.80 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 60: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 60 on the Road: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 39.30 pts and allowed 26.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 24.10 pts and allowed 26.70 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season