Florida vs Missouri Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Missouri to Overpower Florida
Missouri should enjoy a substantial win and that’s why we’re taking the -11.5 about them on the spread. This recommendation should cover the line at 1.91 against Florida.
Florida Beat Missouri Last Time Out
Florida Gators suffered a defeat in their previous game. A 52-35 scoreline occurred on the road at Solider Field against LSU Tigers.
Missouri Tigers were winners last time out. Their 36-7 victory against Tennessee Volunteers at Faurot Field made it back-to-back home wins.
Florida had the edge in the most recent encounter between these teams. At Ben Hill Griffin Stadium, they recorded a 24-17 win over Missouri. The past 4 H2H games have seen Florida land three wins.
Expert College Football Analysis
We use the injury and suspension information to come up with the best possible college football predictions. You will also see that we take a stats-led approach by considering the key numbers.
Key Florida vs Missouri stats:
Go for the big favorites on the spread market. They should be able to cover a line of -11.5 at betting odds of 1.91 for this NCAAF showdown.
If you’re looking for a good alternative to betting on Missouri on the Spread, then consider the Winning Margin market. You can choose from a range of fixed intervals and odds.
Missouri -11.5 Probability
According to the sportsbooks, our pick has a 52.4% chance of winning. Our experts think there’s a stronger chance of success and calculate the probability to be closer to 60%. That means we’re regarding it as a value bet.
Florida vs Missouri PredictionMissouri -11.5 @ 1.91
Florida vs Missouri Bet Builder Tips
Florida vs Missouri Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Missouri Big Favorites With the Books
Missouri have short betting odds and they’re overwhelming 1.22 favorites for this college game. This means the sportsbooks give them a 82% chance of winning. The market suggests that Florida are least likely to win at 4.50.
The spread is 12.5 and the total points line is currently 56.5. The Totals offers football bettors an alternative way of getting involved. There’s the chance to back Under 56.5 at 1.91.
Missouri are 1.29 should you want to back the favorites in the Race to 15 Points betting market. Florida can be wagered at 3.50 to get to the 15-point mark first.
There are a wide range of team props and game lines when it comes to most college football clashes and we recommend visiting the leading betting sites to find the wager that matches your view on the game.
As an alternative to the game lines, check out the player prop bets that are available. It’s especially great if you have a view when it comes to First, Last or Anytime Touchdown Scorer, while there are lots of other options.
Cody Schrader Favorite to Be First Touchdown Scorer
The Anytime Touchdown market has Cody Schrader available at %anytime_odds%. He is available at %first_odds% to score the first TD which makes him favorite.
Instead of focusing on the overall outcome, some bettors prefer to look at the college football micro betting lines. As the name suggests, it means placing short-term in-game wagers and this might include the Next Play or Next Drive Result.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Florida Gators Stats
Missouri Tigers Stats
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games
- 2 wins and 8 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +11.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- +11.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games on the road
- -11.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -11.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 56.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 61.80 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 59: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 59 on the Road: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 29.50 pts and allowed 27.40 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 26.00 pts and allowed 35.80 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 55.10 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 54.10 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 59: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games
- Over 59 at Home: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 32.80 pts and allowed 22.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 32.20 pts and allowed 21.90 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAF Standings Select Season