New Mexico vs Fresno State Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
New Mexico Lobos (UNM)
Fresno State Bulldogs
Fresno State Can Win By a Big Margin
We’re really sweet on Fresno State who are -23 on the spread. They should enjoy a big win against New Mexico and cover the line at 1.91.
Fresno State Too Good for New Mexico in Last H2H
New Mexico Lobos were beaten in their previous three games and the latest was on the road at Albertsons Stadium. Boise State Broncos claimed a 42-14 win.
Fresno State Bulldogs have won five home games on the spin. On the road at CEFCU Stadium in their last game, they were beaten 42-18 by San Jose State Spartans.
Fresno State have won the last two meetings against New Mexico. They triumphed 34-7 at Bulldog Stadium and then 41-9 at Dreamstyle Stadium. In the past 3 H2H meetings, Fresno State have won two.
Expert College Football Analysis
In order to come up with the best college football picks, we like to know the team news and study the latest form. There are also plenty of numbers to crunch from the available stats.
Key New Mexico vs Fresno State stats:
Go for the big favorites on the spread market. They should be able to cover a line of -23 at betting odds of 1.91 for this NCAAF showdown.
We recommend moving the line if you are searching for bigger odds about the same selection. Take your pick and get the juice that you want from your wager in the process.
Fresno State -23 Probability
According to the sportsbooks, our pick has a 52.4% chance of winning. Our experts think there’s a stronger chance of success and calculate the probability to be closer to 60%. The bet can be recommended for this precise reason.
New Mexico vs Fresno State PredictionFresno State -23 @ 1.91
UNM vs Fresno State Bet Builder Tips
New Mexico vs Fresno State Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Fresno State Big Favorites on the Moneyline
You might not get rich backing Fresno State at 1.06. However, the sportsbooks’ betting odds imply a 94% chance of winning this college game. At 10.50, New Mexico are regarded as having a lower probability of winning.
The current spread is 21.5 and total points is 58. A Totals bet relates to the number of points that will be scored overall. Those that want to back Under 58 can find odds of 1.91 available.
There’s a chance to back Fresno State at 1.14 to reach the 15-point total before their opponents. Should you want to go against the favorites, New Mexico are available at 5.50.
The betting sites offer a huge selection of team props and game lines when it comes to most college football games. Make sure you look through all the available options before deciding which bet to place.
Player Props & Micro Betting
Prop betting is very popular, with bettors looking to wager on player props such as First Touchdown Scorer, Player Passing Attempts, Passing Yards, Interceptions and Kicking Points. The gambling sites will provide lots of options.
An increasing number of bettors are now enjoying micro betting on college football and it’s something which is available on an in-game basis. Wait for the action to start and then wager on something specific to happen.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
New Mexico Lobos Stats
Fresno State Bulldogs Stats
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games
- 1 win and 9 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +23 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- +23 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games on the road
- -23 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games
- -23 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 62.10 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 47.50 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 56.5: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games
- Over 56.5 on the Road: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 26.10 pts and allowed 36.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 15.00 pts and allowed 32.50 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 56.10 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 50.60 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 56.5: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 56.5 at Home: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 32.40 pts and allowed 23.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 34.50 pts and allowed 16.10 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|Mountain West||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|San Jose State||7||5||400||309||91||4-2||3-3||6W|
|San Diego State||4||8||246||321||-75||3-4||1-4||1W|