Georgia Tech vs NC State Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets
NC State Wolfpack
NC State Expected to Win Big
Let’s go for NC State at an appealing -15 on the spread market. We can get 1.91 that they beat Georgia Tech by a sizeable margin.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
Sportsgambler.com boast college basketball expertise and that comes from knowing the team news once it’s announced. The latest form will also fuel our predictions and we make sure that the most important stats are on hand.
Key Georgia Tech vs NC State stats:
We strongly fancy the chances of the market leaders beating the underdogs handsomely in this NCAAB contest. That is why we’re betting them at -15 on the spread at 1.91.
In the hunt for bigger odds, you might be interested to know that you can move the line. This allows you to shoot for a team to perform better than expected by the sportsbooks.
Last Games & H2H
North Carolina State Wolfpack were winners last time out. It was a 94-66 home victory against Florida State Seminoles. Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets lost on the road in their previous game. Louisville Cardinals won 68-58.
North Carolina State won the last encounter between the pair. Enjoying a 78-66 triumph when facing Georgia Tech. The past 5 clashes between these teams have seen three Georgia Tech wins.
NC State -15 Probability
The sportsbooks imply that our pick has a 52.4% prospect of winning. However, our research has found that the actual probability is closer to 60%. It’s the reason why we are recommending this NCAA college basketball bet.
Georgia Tech vs NC State PredictionNC State -15 @ 1.91
Georgia Tech vs NC State Bet Builder Tips
Bet builder predictions: We’ve got a same game parlay with three options: NC State -15, over 143.5 points and NC State/BTTS Yes on the Result & Both Teams to Score market.
We recommend a bet builder as it’s an exciting way of wagering on a single event. Many bettors like to create a personalised basketball bet which reflects their predictions for how a game is going to play out.
Georgia Tech vs NC State Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Sportsbooks Running Scared of NC State Win
According to the Money Line betting odds, NC State are red-hot 1.07 favorites with the sportsbooks and that means a 94% chance of winning this college game. Georgia Tech are regarded as a long shot to win and you can currently back them at 10.00.
The current spread is 15.5 and total points is 143.5. Basketball bettors enjoy the opportunity to wager on the Totals market. If you're keen on Over 143.5, this selection is available at 1.91.
There’s a chance to back NC State at 1.20 to reach the 20-point total before their opponents. Should you want to go against the favorites, Georgia Tech are available at 4.30.
There are hundreds of markets when it comes to wagering on college basketball and we recommend visiting the premier betting sites to find the bet that matches your view on the contest.
Player Props & Micro Betting
You shouldn’t overlook the player props when it comes to betting on individual games. Many gambling sites will give you the chance to get with or bet against a specific player when it comes to number of Points, Assists, Steals and Blocks.
It’s good to consider all wagering options when it comes to the NCAA college basketball and micro betting markets can be an exciting way to get involved in the action. When everything goes in-game, consider whether the next shot will be a Two or a Three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Georgia Tech Stats
NC State Stats
- 1 win and 9 defeats in the last 10 games
- 1 win and 9 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +15 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- +15 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games on the road
- -15 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 2 of the last 10 games
- -15 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 135.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 136.30 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 143.5: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 143.5 on the Road: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 60.90 pts and allowed 74.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 62.60 pts and allowed 73.70 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 150.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 151.90 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 143.5: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 143.5 at Home: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 78.50 pts and allowed 72.30 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 82.30 pts and allowed 69.60 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Atlantic Coast||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|