UConn vs Gonzaga Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Can Gonzaga Keep the Scores Close?
March Madness Elite Eight: Gonzaga look easy to back at 1.91 considering they’ve been given a spread of +2. This looks a good number when squaring off against UConn.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The first port of call is to check out the injury report for each team and then scroll through the form guide. We take this information and apply it to the latest available stats to come up with a verdict.
Key UConn vs Gonzaga stats:
There’s some excellent value on the NCAAB spread market and we like the underdogs +2. We’re happy to take them with this advantage at 1.91.
As a wagering alternative, you can choose to buy or sell points when it comes to your selection. Buy if you want a safer bet and sell to get more juice from the line.
Last Games & H2H
Gonzaga Bulldogs won their last game 79-76. This was a road victory against UCLA Bruins. UConn Huskies won their previous game, beating Arkansas Razorbacks at home. It was a 88-65 win.
Gonzaga +2 Probability
According to the sportsbooks, there’s a 52.4% likelihood of our pick landing a return. After careful examination, our experts have this probability close to 60%. It’s the reason why we are recommending this college basketball bet.
UConn vs Gonzaga PredictionGonzaga +2 @ 1.91
UConn vs Gonzaga Bet Builder Tips
Bet builder predictions: We’ve compiled a same game parlay that includes Gonzaga +2 on the spread, along with under 153.5 and at least one team not to score 80 points and Gonzaga to win on the Result & BTTS market.
A basketball bet builder is a fantastic way of cheering on different selections within the same game. You can predict a number of outcomes and get bigger odds than a single bet. The odds can combine to great effect.
UConn vs Gonzaga Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Tight Affair Likely According to Sportsbooks
Gonzaga are 2.30 to win against UConn who are priced at betting odds of 1.67. The sportsbooks award a 60% probability that the road team will be settled as a winning bet.
The spread is currently 2.5, with the total points line at 153.5. The Totals market offers basketball bettors an alternative way of getting involved. Those who wager Under 153.5 can get 1.91.
If you think Connecticut can reach 20 points first, then odds of 1.71 are available for the favorites to win. On the flip side, Gonzaga are 2.00 to reach this total before their opponents.
You can find hundreds of markets for every college basketball contest, with the betting sites creating lots of different options. Check out the pre-game and in-game selections before placing your bets.
The gambling sites also allow you to place player prop bets such as Points, Assists, Steals and Rebounds. This means you can focus on an individual player’s performance rather than wager on the actual outcome of the game in question.
Drew Timme Favorite to Get Most Points
Drew Timme has been installed as favorite to hit the most buckets. You can get 1.87 about him going Over 21.5 points and the same odds for over 2.5 assists.
Micro betting is something that’s really popular with bettors, with college basketball fans essentially being able to wager in-game when it comes to score, player and team props. Check out the two-way lines where you bet whether the next shot will be a Two-pointer or a Three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 9 wins and 1 defeat in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -2 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 games
- -2 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games on the road
- +2 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in the last 10 games
- +2 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 143.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 143.50 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 153.5: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games
- Over 153.5 on the Road: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 79.10 pts and allowed 64.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 72.10 pts and allowed 71.40 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 159.80 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 159.80 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 153.5: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games
- Over 153.5 at Home: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 88.90 pts and allowed 70.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 87.00 pts and allowed 72.80 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|West Coast||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Big East||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|