Fresno State vs New Mexico State Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Back New Mexico State to Make Life Difficult for Fresno State
Our best wager is New Mexico State to cover the spread. +3.5 at odds of 1.91 look more than generous and we’re happy to back the underdogs with this advantage against Fresno State.
Each Team Bidding to Secure Another Win
Fresno State Bulldogs won their previous game, beating Morgan State Bears at home. It was a 87-68 win.
New Mexico State Aggies won their last game, beating Northern Colorado Bears at home. It was a 76-71 win.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
Injuries are taken into account by the college basketball experts at Sportsgambler.com. Our predictions are also shaped by the latest form, with the stats playing a big part before recommendations are made.
Key Fresno State vs New Mexico State stats:
The underdogs look a great play at +3.5 on the spread. They could easily beat their opponents and the 1.91 about this NCAAB pick makes appeal.
If you want a viable alternative to backing New Mexico State on the Spread, then the Winning Margin betting market could be up your street. Choose from a range of options.
New Mexico State +3.5 Probability
When you look at the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of landing a return. After careful examination, our experts have this probability somewhere between 55-60%. The bet can be recommended for this precise reason.
Fresno State vs New Mexico State PredictionNew Mexico State +3.5 @ 1.91
Fresno State vs New Mexico State Bet Builder Tips
Fresno State vs New Mexico State Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Fresno State Have the Shortest Odds to Win
The Fresno State odds have been priced up by the sportsbooks and they are 1.42 betting favorites to land victory in this college game which means a 71% chance of winning. For those wanting to oppose the market leader, you can get 3.00 about New Mexico State.
The spread is 5.5 and the total points line is currently 137. A Totals wager relates to the number of points that will be scored overall. If you fancy Under 137, then the odds are 1.91.
There’s a chance to back Fresno State at 1.53 to reach the 20-point total before their opponents. Should you want to go against the favorites, New Mexico State are available at 2.40.
You can find a nice selection of game lines and team props for every college basketball contest, with the betting sites creating many different options. Check out the pre-game and in-game selections before placing your bets.
Player Props & Micro Betting
If you’re looking for an alternative to the main game lines, check out the player props instead. It’s great to wager on Total Points, Three-Pointers, Assists, Steals, Blocks and Rebounds as potential options.
You don’t have to wait for the final outcome when it comes to college basketball micro betting. Instead, there’s the opportunity to wager on live lines which tend to be settled in a shorter space of time and the in-game odds are always changing.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Fresno State Stats
New Mexico State Stats
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games
- 2 wins and 8 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -3.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 4 of the last 10 games
- -3.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 games on the road
- +3.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- +3.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 139.30 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 143.80 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 143.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 143.5 on the Road: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 71.60 pts and allowed 67.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 67.20 pts and allowed 76.60 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 145.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 137.70 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 143.5: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 143.5 at Home: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 72.80 pts and allowed 72.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 70.90 pts and allowed 66.80 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Conference USA||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|New Mexico State||4||6||718||747||-29||4-2||0-4||1L|
|Mountain West||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|San Diego State||7||2||698||617||81||6-0||1-2||1L|
|San Jose State||5||5||741||678||63||4-1||1-4||3L|