Lehigh vs Monmouth Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
We’re Confident the Best Bet is Under 146.5
Don’t expect fireworks in this contest. Monmouth and Lehigh might not score a huge combined total and our prediction is to back Under 146.5 points at odds of 1.91.
Lehigh Won Previous H2H Clash
Lehigh Mountain Hawks won their previous game, beating SUNY Oneonta Red Dragons at home. It was a 90-65 win.
Monmouth Hawks were beaten 82-57 in their last game, being turned over at home to Princeton Tigers.
Lehigh had the edge in the most recent encounter between these teams. They recorded a 80-76 win over Monmouth. Both teams have won two games when it comes to the previous 4 H2H meetings.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The college basketball experts at Sportsgambler.com check injury updates regularly and combine this with the form guide. We’re also able to consult a database of stats and present the key numbers to our readers.
Key Lehigh vs Monmouth stats:
Under 146.5 points could be on the money for this NCAAB contest. Our pick is based on a lower-scoring game and the odds of 1.91 looks like a value bet.
For a larger payout, many bettors will include their Under pick on the Total market with other selections. A Bet Builder is perfect for combining all your predictions.
Under 146.5 Probability
The sportsbooks are estimating that there is a 52.4% likelihood of this pick winning. However, we have this figure at close to 60% based on our in-depth research. It is therefore regarded as a value bet.
Lehigh vs Monmouth PredictionUnder 146.5 Points @ 1.91
Lehigh vs Monmouth Bet Builder Tips
Lehigh vs Monmouth Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Close Game On the Cards According to Latest Odds
Lehigh have short betting odds and they’re overwhelming 2.20 favorites for this college game. This means the sportsbooks give them a 45% chance of winning. Monmouth are regarded as a long shot to win and you can currently back them at 1.71.
There is a spread of 2.5 and total points has a line of 145. Having a wager on Totals is one of the most popular basketball bets. Those that want to back Under 145 can find odds of 1.91 available.
If you’re betting on college basketball, we recommend heading to the betting sites and scanning through the wide range of team props and game lines. There’s the opportunity to wager pre-game and in-game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
We’re fond of player props as an alternative to betting on the game result. The gambling sites will have Points, Assists, Three-Pointers, Rebounds and Steals among the choices and you can take a particular view.
Instead of focusing on the overall outcome, some bettors prefer to look at the college basketball micro betting lines. As the name suggests, it means placing short-term in-game wagers and this might include Next Field Goal, with the options being for a two-pointer or a three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
- 3 wins and 7 defeats in the last 10 games
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -1 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- -1 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games on the road
- +1 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- +1 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 143.70 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 137.00 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 146.5: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 146.5 on the Road: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 70.70 pts and allowed 73.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 66.80 pts and allowed 70.20 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 142.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 136.80 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 146.5: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 146.5 at Home: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 69.40 pts and allowed 73.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 63.80 pts and allowed 73.00 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Coastal Athletic Association||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|William & Mary||4||6||773||764||9||4-2||0-4||1W|
|Patriot League||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|