North Carolina Central vs Citadel Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Best Bet Could Be Backing Over 133
The best betting angle could be wagering on the totals when North Carolina Central clash with Citadel. Our prediction is for Over 133 points to be scored at odds of 1.95.
NC Central 81-74 Win in Previous Encounter
North Carolina Central Eagles got the win in their previous game. A 78-75 (OT) triumph occurred on the road when playing Campbell Fighting Camels.
The Citadel Bulldogs were winners last time out. It was a 62-61 home victory against Idaho State Bengals.
North Carolina Central triumphed 81-74 when they last played Citadel.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The latest team news and current form are always useful information when it comes to providing college basketball predictions. It’s also important to pay attention to the available stats so that we can make the best picks.
Key North Carolina Central vs Citadel stats:
There’s juice available when it comes to backing Over 133 points in this NCAAB game and that’s the betting angle we’re pursuing. Our pick is priced up at 1.95 which looks worth taking.
Secure more desirable betting odds by moving the line when you place an Over bet. You can choose from a range of options on the Total market until you’re happy with your bet.
Over 133 Probability
When you look at the latest odds, our pick has a 51.3% chance of landing a return. Taking all factors into consideration, our experts think there’s a stronger chance of success and have a probability interval between 55-60%. That means we’re regarding it as a value bet.
North Carolina Central vs Citadel PredictionOver 133 Points @ 1.95
North Carolina Central vs Citadel Bet Builder Tips
North Carolina Central vs Citadel Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Moneyline Odds Suggest a Close Contest
There’s the opportunity to back The Citadel at 2.02 on the Moneyline although North Carolina Central are priced up at betting odds of 1.79. If you want to know the probability of the road team winning this college game, it’s 56% according to the most popular sportsbooks.
The current spread is 1.5 and the total points line is 135.5. The Totals offers basketball fans an alternative way of getting involved. If you want to back Over 135.5, it’s 1.95.
If you think North Carolina Central can reach 20 points first, then odds of 1.67 are available for the favorites to win. On the flip side, Citadel are 2.10 to reach this total before their opponents.
The betting sites offer stacks of team props and game lines when it comes to most college basketball contests. Make sure you look through all the available options before deciding which bet to place.
Player Props & Micro Betting
If you have a view on Total Points, Three-Pointers, Assists, Double-Doubles or Triple-Doubles, then the player prop betting could be up your street. It’s a great way of wagering on individual performance.
There are always opportunities to enjoy college basketball micro betting. It’s generally the case that you will find player and team props in-game and bettors can use their insight to wager on outcomes such as if the next shot will be a Two or Three-Pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
North Carolina Central Stats
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -1.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 6 of the last 10 games
- -1.5 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games on the road
- +1.5 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- +1.5 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 145.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 136.40 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 133: Covered in 9 of the previous 10 games
- Over 133 on the Road: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 77.50 pts and allowed 68.40 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 66.10 pts and allowed 70.30 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 132.20 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 137.70 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 133: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games
- Over 133 at Home: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 63.10 pts and allowed 69.10 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 68.00 pts and allowed 69.70 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|E. Tennessee St.||4||4||540||558||-18||3-0||1-4||1W|
|Mid-Eastern Athletic||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|South Carolina St.||2||7||621||735||-114||2-0||0-7||6L|