Southern Utah vs Louisiana Tech Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Expect Points as Southern Utah Take on Louisiana Tech
Louisiana Tech and Southern Utah are capable of scoring more than 148.5 points. Therefore, we’re going Over the total line and expect a payout at 1.91.
Louisiana Tech Triumphed in Last Game
Southern Utah Thunderbirds were beaten in their previous game and this was on the road. Utah State Aggies claimed a 93-84 win.
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs won their last game 73-63. This was a road victory against Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
The college basketball picks are only provided once we have a handle on the team news and the latest form guide. We are also on point when it comes to the most valuable stats.
Key Southern Utah vs Louisiana Tech stats:
The two teams should be able to accumulate enough points for our pick to win. We’re forecasting Over 148.5 and odds of 1.91 are available for this NCAAB contest.
It’s possible to increase the odds on your Over bet by combining it with other picks. A Bet Builder allows you to make a number of selections from various markets.
Over 148.5 Probability
According to the latest odds, our pick has a 52.4% chance of winning. However, we have this figure at close to 60% based on our in-depth research. This college basketball bet can therefore be backed with confidence.
Southern Utah vs Louisiana Tech PredictionOver 148.5 Points @ 1.91
Southern Utah vs Louisiana Tech Bet Builder Tips
Southern Utah vs Louisiana Tech Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Louisiana Tech Win on the Cards According to the Books
You might not get rich backing Louisiana Tech at 1.11. However, the sportsbooks’ betting odds imply a 90% chance of winning this college game. For those wanting to back Southern Utah, you will find 7.25 about the underdogs.
The spread is 13.5 and the total points line is currently 146.5. A Totals wager relates to the number of points that will be scored overall. If you want to wager Over 146.5, there are odds of 1.91.
You can back Louisiana Tech to make a fast start and hit the 20-point mark first. The favorites are 1.30 to achieve this, with Southern Utah 3.40 to win the race to this total.
College basketball fans are spoilt for choice thanks to the wide range of team props and game lines which are available for every contest on the coupon. Head to the betting sites and find the best value picks.
Player Props & Micro Betting
If you have a view on Rebounds, Steals, Blocks, Assists or Points, then the player props could be an option. It’s a fantastic way of betting on a player to perform well and the gambling sites provide lots of choice.
Instead of focusing on the overall outcome, some bettors prefer to look at the college basketball micro betting lines. As the name suggests, it means placing short-term in-game wagers and this might include Next Field Goal, with the options being for a two-pointer or a three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Southern Utah Stats
Louisiana Tech Stats
- 6 wins and 4 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +13 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 games
- +13 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in the last 10 games on the road
- -13 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 games
- -13 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 1 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 162.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 163.70 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 148.5: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games
- Over 148.5 on the Road: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 83.50 pts and allowed 79.40 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 80.90 pts and allowed 82.80 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 140.60 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 142.20 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 148.5: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 148.5 at Home: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 70.40 pts and allowed 70.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 72.80 pts and allowed 69.40 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Conference USA||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|New Mexico State||4||6||718||747||-29||4-2||0-4||1L|
|Western Athletic||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|Stephen F. Austin||5||4||675||626||49||3-3||2-1||1L|