Utah State vs Akron Prediction, Bet Builder Tips & Odds
Best Bet Could Be Backing Over 144
The Overs is sticking out like a sore thumb considering the line for Akron and Utah State is set at 144. We’re expecting a bigger total and 1.91 is available.
Both Teams Victorious in Last Game
Utah State Aggies won their previous game, beating Marshall Thundering Herd at home. It was a 83-60 win.
Akron Zips won their last game 77-71. This was a road victory against Florida International Panthers.
Expert College Basketball Analysis
We’re always monitoring the team news. Combined with the latest form, this helps us secure the best value. Our college basketball experts also take a data-led approach, with the key numbers proving useful.
Key Utah State vs Akron stats:
The best betting angle could be wagering on the totals for this NCAAB game. Our pick is for Over 144 points to be scored at odds of 1.91 which makes plenty of appeal.
There are ways to boost the odds on an Over pick and some bettors go down the Bet Builder route. It’s effectively a same-game parlay where you throw in other selections.
Over 144 Probability
According to the sportsbooks, our pick has a 52.4% chance of winning. After careful examination, our team calculate this probability to be closer to 60%. It’s why we think it’s worth placing this college basketball bet.
Utah State vs Akron PredictionOver 144 Points @ 1.91
Utah State vs Akron Bet Builder Tips
Utah State vs Akron Odds
The odds and lines are updated on a frequent basis. You might therefore find that they are different to the ones listed for the betting predictions and bet builder tips.
Latest Odds Suggest a Close Encounter
There are betting odds of 2.05 about Akron winning, with Utah State currently available at 1.80. If you want to know the probability of the road team winning this college game, it’s 56% according to the most popular sportsbooks.
The current spread is 1.5 and the total points line is 142.5. There is no denying the popularity of betting on Totals. If you’re wanting to back Over 142.5, the odds are 1.91.
If you’re keen on Akron reaching 20 points before their opponents, the favorites are 1.67 to oblige. Conversely, Utah State can be backed at 2.10 to make this total first.
Consider every angle when placing your college basketball bets. The betting sites offer a nice selection of team props and game lines and it’s all about finding a wager which matches your prediction of the contest.
Player Props & Micro Betting
The gambling sites will have player props available for each game. Check out the various betting odds and take a view on whether a player’s Total Points, Three-Pointers, Blocks or Steals will hit over or under a certain line.
Among the various options for wagering on college basketball, you will find that micro betting is provided. It focuses on short-term in-game outcomes such as Next Field Goal, where you select if the shot will be a two or three-pointer.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Utah State Stats
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games
- 5 wins and 5 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +1 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +1 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games on the road
- -1 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- -1 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 9 of the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 148.40 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 139.20 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 144: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 144 on the Road: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 80.50 pts and allowed 67.90 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 71.30 pts and allowed 67.90 pts in the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 156.50 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 152.20 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 144: Covered in 9 of the previous 10 games
- Over 144 at Home: Covered in 7 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 83.30 pts and allowed 73.20 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 83.80 pts and allowed 68.40 pts in the last 10 home games
NCAAB Standings Select Season
|Mountain West||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|
|San Diego State||7||2||698||617||81||6-0||1-2||1L|
|San Jose State||5||5||741||678||63||4-1||1-4||3L|