Tulsa vs Houston Prediction & Betting Tips
Free Tulsa Golden Hurricane vs Houston Cougars prediction. 02:30 Kick-Off, Sunday 27 November at TDECU Stadium. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
Tulsa Golden Hurricane@
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
We’ve smashed into Tulsa Golden Hurricane +12 and this spread bet at 1.90 means we need them to avoid a heavy defeat against Houston Cougars.
It’s always a case of checking out the latest team news to make expert American football recommendations. Then we get to work when it comes to unearthing the stats that are the most valuable.
Key Tulsa vs Houston stats:
The dogs have been given a sizeable +12 on the spread and we’re looking to take advantage. Back the 1.90 that they avoid a big defeat in this NCAAF showdown.
Buying and selling points with a betting site gives you the opportunity to choose different lines. The former will mean shorter odds, while a sell leads to a bigger potential return.
Last Games & H2H
Houston won their last game 42-3. This was a road victory at Soldier Field against East Carolina. Tulsa won their previous game which was at home. It was a 48-42 triumph at Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium against South Florida.
The last encounter between Houston and Tulsa saw the former win. It was a 45-10 scoreline at Skelly Field at H.A. Chapman Stadium.
Tulsa vs Houston Betting TipsTulsa +12 @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
The latest money line betting odds give Houston a 83% chance of winning this NCAAF game which means they’re overwhelming 1.20 favorites with the sportsbooks. Tulsa are trading at bigger odds than their opponents and they can be backed at 4.75.
The spread is currently 13, with the total points line at 67. The beauty of totals is that it’s a simple two-way market. There’s an opportunity to bet Under 67 at 1.90.
Tulsa are favorites at 1.58 in the Race to 15 Points betting market, with the Houston available at 2.70 on the same market should you think they’ll reach this number first.
Consider every angle when placing your college football bets. The betting sites have hundreds of markets and it’s all about finding a market which matches your prediction of the game.
Player Props & Micro Betting
As an alternative to the game lines, check out the player prop bets that are available. It’s especially great if you have a view when it comes to First, Last or Anytime Touchdown Scorer, while there are lots of other options.
It’s possible to use stats to your advantage when it comes to NCAA college football micro betting markets, especially if you’re predicting outcomes such as the Next Drive Result. Check out the live player, score and team props and see if you can find an angle.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
Houston Cougars Stats
Tulsa Golden Hurricane Stats
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games
- 4 wins and 6 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- -12 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 games
- -12 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 3 of the last 10 home games
- +12 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +12 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 70.90 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 61.10 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 67: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 games
- Over 67 at Home: Covered in 4 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 37.90 pts and allowed 33.00 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 35.20 pts and allowed 25.90 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 62.00 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 56.20 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 67: Covered in 5 of the previous 10 games
- Over 67 on the Road: Covered in 2 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 29.30 pts and allowed 32.70 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 24.80 pts and allowed 31.40 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season
|American Athletic||W||L||PF||PA||N. Pts||Home||Away||Strk|