UCLA vs California Prediction & Betting Tips
Free UCLA Bruins vs California Golden Bears prediction. 23:30 Kick-Off, Friday 25 November at California Memorial Stadium. NCAA College Football betting tips and the latest American Football odds.
California Golden Bears
ENJOY UP TO 1250 KR IN BET CREDITS!Open Account Offer. Up to 1250 kr in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Min deposit 50 kr. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. 18+
There’s some excellent value on the spread market and we like California Golden Bears +10. We’re happy to take them with this advantage against UCLA Bruins at 1.90.
Our team of American football experts monitor the current injuries and suspensions. When integrated with the latest form, this helps us secure the value odds. Our data-led approach backed up by key stats always proves useful.
Key UCLA vs California stats:
Our best bet is the dogs at +10 on the spread. A win or narrow defeat would mean our NCAAF wager at 1.90 land a really nice return.
Looking for more juice from your selection? By moving the line, you are able to get bigger betting odds although you will need to take a riskier wager.
Last Games & H2H
California won their last game which was at home. It was a 27-20 triumph at California Memorial Stadium against Stanford. UCLA lost when they last took to the field. At Rose Bowl, they were turned over 48-45 at home to USC.
The scoreline was 42-14 in favor of UCLA when they last played California, with the encounter taking place at Rose Bowl. In the past 3 games between the teams, UCLA have won two.
UCLA vs California Betting TipsCalifornia +10 @ 1.90
Bet Builder Tips
With the sportsbooks giving them a 81% probability of winning this NCAAF game, UCLA might be a popular parlay pick. That is reflected in their 1.23 Money Line betting odds. For those wanting to oppose the market leader, you can get 4.25 about California.
The current spread is 11.5 and the total points line is 62. There are lots of popular ways to bet on American Football including totals. If you're keen on Over 62, this selection is available at 1.90.
UCLA are favorites at 1.20 in the Race to 15 Points betting market, with the California available at 4.33 on the same market should you think they’ll reach this number first.
You can find hundreds of markets for every college football contest, with the betting sites creating lots of different options. Check out the pre-game and in-game selections before placing your bets.
Player Props & Micro Betting
The best gambling sites offer player prop betting to their customers. These can be a great alternative if you want to focus on an individual’s performance within a game and it often involves wagering over or under a line.
It’s possible to use stats to your advantage when it comes to NCAA college football micro betting markets, especially if you’re predicting outcomes such as the Next Drive Result. Check out the live player, score and team props and see if you can find an angle.
Best Betting Sites
Best Betting Sites
Last 5 & H2H
Latest regular season and play-off games stats.
California Golden Bears Stats
UCLA Bruins Stats
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games
- 7 wins and 3 defeats in the last 10 games on the road
- +10 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 7 of the last 10 games
- +10 Betting Line at Home: Have covered the spread in 8 of the last 10 home games
- -10 Betting Line: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games
- -10 Betting Line on the Road: Have covered the spread in 5 of the last 10 games on the road
- Game Totals: An average of 51.10 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals at Home: An average of 48.10 pts in the previous 10 home games
- Over 60.5: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 games
- Over 60.5 at Home: Covered in 3 of the previous 10 home games
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 22.50 pts and allowed 28.60 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals at Home: Have scored an average of 27.00 pts and allowed 21.10 pts in the last 10 home games
- Game Totals: An average of 69.00 pts in the previous 10 games
- Game Totals on the Road: An average of 65.20 pts in the previous 10 games on the road
- Over 60.5: Covered in 8 of the previous 10 games
- Over 60.5 on the Road: Covered in 6 of the previous 10 games on the road
- Team Totals: Have scored an average of 39.50 pts and allowed 29.50 pts in the last 10 games
- Team Totals on the Road: Have scored an average of 36.40 pts and allowed 28.80 pts in the last 10 games on the road
NCAAF Standings Select Season